* The ordering policy details all the terms regarding the purchase of the items on our site. It details the terms in each stage of the ordering process.
* By agreeing to this policy, you have read this policy thoroughly and accept all the terms outlined in this policy. We also refer to our other policies in this policy, so make sure to read them as well. You will only be able to order after agreeing to these terms.
* Rupamaker will not be responsible for any confusion and misreading of the purchasing policy after agreeing to the terms.
* Any confusions are to be settled through chat or email before placing an order.
* By agreeing to these policies, you agree to all the terms mentioned in this policy.
* If you disagree with any terms, you should stop using the service.
1. About the items, you are about to order
2. When placing an order
3. Order processing
5. Shipping and Deliveries
● Items that are placed on this website are handcrafted. Learn more about the items in our Item policy.
● You can place an order only after entering the billing details and shipping details along with agreeing to the terms of this policy.
● After placing an order, Rupamaker will not be responsible for any confusion and misreading of the purchasing policy. Any confusions are to be settled through chat or email before placing an order.
● Shipping costs will only be added after processing the order.
● You are responsible for entering the correct details on the billing and shipping form.
● Rupamaker will not be liable for any reimbursements in case you fill incorrect details.
● Order processing will take 1-3 business days.
● Orders will be assessed as soon as we receive the order mail.
● The total weight of the Package will be assessed and the shipping cost will be determined during this stage.
● The total cost of the items will be sent to your email address. Based on your preferred payment option, we shall be sending you our details for payment. Once you make the payment, make sure that you e-mail or message us about your confirmation and payment. Send us a screenshot of your payment as proof. Your order will be canceled if you fail to reply or make the payment within 2 days after we send you the email.
You are to pay the full amount through the available payment options of Rupamaker for the items that are to be delivered.
● We will only dispatch the items after receiving the full payment.
● Rupamaker will not be responsible if the buyer sends the money by entering incorrect details. For example, we will send you our account number, but when you enter the digits or name, you may mistype the detail. In this case, we cannot be responsible.
● Payment is to be made within a day after accepting the items that are to be delivered. In case of delays, the buyer can request to extend this period to a maximum of 3 days. Orders will be canceled if you fail to make the payment within the time limit.
● After making the payment, you must send us proof that you have made the payment. You can send us a screenshot of the payment or any other documents. This will help us both in case the payment system from a third party takes too long.
● Rupamaker will not be responsible for the delays made by third-party companies. For example, you may have already sent the payment, but the bank or the financial institution system takes a long time for the deposit.
● Orders cannot be changed once the payment is made.
● For shipping, we work with cargo and courier companies.
● We use express services from DHL, DPEX, SF express, etc. depending upon the location.
● Shipping rates are set by the Cargo companies on the total weight of the entire package. We will not add any additional charges set by the cargo and courier companies.
● Insurance of the items will be done accordingly by the courier based on the total valuation. Extra charges will apply for items with a total valuation of over USD 200.
● Shipping couriers are responsible for the safe delivery of the items to the buyer.
● Any loss that occurred during the shipment will be reimbursed by the shipping couriers as per their policy. We will not be responsible for the damages caused during shipping.
● We have a return policy of 14 business days upon the delivery of the item.
● The durability of these items depends upon certain conditions. Learn more about the items and their nature on our item policy. If the item has been damaged despite meeting the conditions mentioned in the safety and precautions section of our item policy, you can choose to return the item.
● The defect of the item is to be informed through email along with the pictures within 15 days of receiving the item. We will assess the items and see if the items have been damaged despite meeting the conditions mentioned in the safety and precautions section of our item policy.
● The cost of returning the item will be covered by the buyer. Due to the complicated laws in Nepal, the items being returned may be subject to import tax.
● We will refund 80% of the value of that item or you can choose to get an item worth the same value as the item you have purchased.